Jaime, you deserve to be a citizen so hard. You are so good at doing my taxes.
(gif not mine)
"After the run time was used up, we found a new fan site and hundreds of blogs were created and utilized. The central planets stood by the Cancel Firefly proposition and decided all the fans had to join under their rule. There was some disagreement on that point. After the War, many of the Browncoats who had fought and lost drifted to the edges of Tumblr, far from Fox control. Out here, people struggle to get by with the most basic technologies. A blog would bring you work, a network would help you keep it. A blogger’s goal was simple: find a fanbase, find a network, keep crying."
Welcome to the Firefly Network! This is a network for people who still simply aren’t over it.
- must be following Captain Tightpants
- must reblog
- likes are for the Alliance
- fill this out
- this has to get 40 notes or kaylee dies
- that hurt to type
- track the tag “thefireflynetwork” for more updates
- members will be accepted on May 15
- 15 spots open for now
- you have to follow the other members (you turn on any of my crew, you turn on me)
- you must have your ask open and you must be ok with giving me your email
- friends to cry with you over cancellation
- also over serenity
- maybe we can start a revolution to get it back on the air
Stay shiny, y’all.
Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies!
I accidentally ate mustard that was two years out of date and although I have been told I will not die, just in case I do I just want to let you all know that l found out that I like tangled more than frozen and I feel really bad about it
BITCH IS TOO REAL
This movie in incredible is it even real